Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home sweet home!

It's SO nice to be home! It's hard to rest in a hospital when the nurses are in every hour or so to take vitals, give meds, etc. After 3 pretty much sleepless nights it was nice to be able to rest uninterrupted (except by Madelyn). She's such a different baby than Payton was. He was up and nursing every 45 minutes for the first 6 months. Madelyn nurses about every hour during the day, then every 3 hours during the night!! I hope she keeps this up!!

Enjoying morning snuggles!

My little thumb sucker!

2 comments:

beth said...

Glad you are home, I didnt get any rest at the hospital either. Congrats on your beautiful family. Lets hope she keeps up the eating schedule! Give them both love from us.

Dawn and Earl said...

I think Erik might need another arm in a few months! What a great photo. I'm glad you're feeling better and you're getting well deserved rest. Talk to you guys soon, Love, Dawn