Sunday, April 25, 2010

The last two weeks!

I know these blogs are starting to get less and less frequent. I apologize! Here's a few photos to catch you all up on what we've been doing the past two weeks!

We've been whole-heartedly enjoying our food! (blueberries)


I pulled out the Bumbo for Madelyn to sit in. She likes it, but big brother gets a little jealous and says "Payton's turn!" We're learning to share.


Madelyn likes snuggling with her brother during bedtime stories.

My Dr's nurse made Madelyn a VERY cute tutu with matching headband. I couldn't resist doing a mini photo shoot.

2 comments:

Dawn and Earl said...

Love the photos! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you all!

Paula said...

Cute pictures! The picture of Payton in the Bumbo is adorable. Sharing is definitely hard to do when you're two!