Friday, November 21, 2008

Ergo love!

I must admit, I'm head over heels in love with my Ergo Baby Carrier. I realized today that I don't think I could have survived the last 9.5 months without it! Payton loves it too. I call it my "never fail" because no matter what kind of a mood Payton is in, once he's in Ergo he calms right down and (if tired) falls asleep!

I mostly carry him on my back these days, and it's funny, as soon as I transfer him from hip to back to secure him in the carrier, he starts hitting me with excitement b/c he knows what coming :)

For those mom's who are reading this and haven't experience Ergo...go buy one! They are spendy, but SOOO worth every penny! There. That's my plug for Ergo :)

Even Payton loves playing with it!


1 comment:

Kent and Annie said...

Thanks for this blog... I was about to buy one of those Ergo's but I was not quite sure. I saw a friend with one and she said she really liked it too. I'm convinced! Are you going to be in Petersburg this Christmas?

Annie